I have been really behind in our blogging lately. My excuse is that we have been really busy. Every spare time we have has been spent working on our house getting it ready to sell. In between that, we have been making trips to Houston to look at houses and get a feel for the different areas. Here are some pictures of things we have been up to--in no special order.
Lyndon had a birthday on the 15th (I'll make a seperate post later).
Traveling to Houston
2 comments:
You guys have been super busy! Are those pen marks on Charlotte's legs (in the carseat picture)? What an artist!
Looks like fun. But I don't envy you having to move. I really hate moving. I still haven't finished moving in the new house and it's been months now. I still don't want to put a hole in the wall. I know silly. The day will come. Good luck with the house hunting.
Post a Comment