Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Bathroom Remodel

I forgot to take pictures until we had already got started. This is our half bath we have downstairs. The one I was always embarrassed to send guest to. I would cringe if someone asked if they could use the bathroom. This picture is standing in the doorway looking to the left (where the toilet used to be).
This is looking to the right. I wish you could have seen it with the lovely mirror as well to get the full effect.

Here's to the right now.

And to the left.

We took down all the wallpaper and Clint texured the walls. We replaced the light fixture, mirror, faucet, towel rack (and moved location), TP dispenser, trash can, toilet flusher handle, light switch cover and even the fan cover. We added a cabinet for TP storage (replacing the handles to match, of course) and painted the walls and trim.
One of these days I will hang up a picture.
Ahhh, so much better. Now when you come over I'll probably ask you if you need to use the bathroom.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, I am impressed. It looks SO good!

Brooke said...

I love that paint color! Wow, it looks great!

Tara said...

Awesome. You guys should just go into remodeling homes!! It looks great.

Melanie said...

You need to come help us with some remodeling...I'm so indecisive. I never know what I want to do.

You guys did a great job!