Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ballet Classes

There is a woman in our church who teaches dance lessons out of her home and I decided to sign Charlotte up for it to see if she likes it. She loves it and asks almost every day if she can go.
I haven't actually been able to go to a lesson yet because they started the week the baby was born but I have seen videos. She listens pretty well and tries to do what the teacher does. I'm excited for her recital in December.
I never took dance or ballet lessons when I was a kid so I am often reminded that they are "Ballet Slippers" NOT "dance shoes" by my almost 3 year old.

Balley seems to be right up her alley. She climbs trees, squashes bugs, loves frogs, plays with legos and cars and dances. What more could a girl want?

No comments: