Monday, November 29, 2010

Captain Lyndon and Tinkerbell

Most peoples blogs consist of Thanksgiving. I like to stay behind so that you do not get bored of reading about the same ole' thing. For Halloween this year we pulled out Charlotte's Tinkerbell costume that she already had. Lyndon already had the hat and bandana from his birthday party. His shirt is one he usually wears to church. I made the sash and pants. When I had Lyndon try on the pants before I made them all ragged he almost started crying. When I asked why he was crying he said he didn't want to wear church pants! He wanted pirate pants!
Friday night we went to a party at the church where there were,, among many things, carnival games. Like eating a donut of a string.

Cake walks.
With cupcakes as the prize of course.
And Trunk or Treating.
We didn't even go all the way around and still got this much candy. We dumped it all in our candy jar and are still munching on a few lonely remains.

1 comment:

Scott and Rachael said...

If your children are anything like you, Karen, you'll still be munching on the candy around Easter.