Yes, this is my Christmas post.
Yes, I am posting it in March. Better late than never right?
I am also going to post almost every picture I took on Christmas morning. You're welcome.
We spent Christmas morning at our house opening presents, which takes a long time with little kids. They wanted to play with every toy and look at each new thing for awhile. This even includes things such as completly building the LEGO Star Wars ship and playing with it for awhile before Charlotte takes her turn to have Daddy paint her nails with her new polish, and so on, and so on. Of course, we are glad they're enjoying everything and soak it all in. Christmas is so much fun with little kids.
I'm ashamed to admit by the time we were done we needed to leave to go to my parents house for Christmas dinner with the rest of the family and grabbed some Jack-in-the-Box on the way.
Sad, I know,
Oh yes, that is the same bike I blogged about. We just didn't ever talk about it and pretended that never happened. She didn't ask any questions. I didn't ask her what she was thinking.
Sometimes it is better that way.
Rain
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment