Lyndon turned 6 in June. I’m really enjoying him at this age. It’s also so fun to see the world opening up to him now that he can read. He is constantly reading signs, peoples shirts, boxes… anything. Luckily at the checkout isle of the grocery store he informed me, while laughing, that the workers misspelled the word “six” on a magazine. I just laughed along with him, while slowly flipping magazines over.
He is such a big helper around the house and with his sisters. It seems like he all of a sudden is much more behaved and in control. Finally! He still loves to draw and create/build things. He still ties everything together in the house, I haven’t figured that one out yet.
He is starting to be a little less picky of an eater now. He will even eat chicken in some forms now. He also decided though that he doesn’t like peanut butter anymore, maybe he has had too much of it over the years.
Lyndon LOVES Legos. He will play for hours with them. It’s great.
He wanted a LEGO birthday party. I made a lego cake and we played some “Minute to Win It” games I was able to adapt with legos.
On his actual birthday we went to The Downtown Aquarium to eat (he loves shrimp) and ride the Ferris Wheel with his aunt and some cousins.
Lyndon right now loves pirates, cowboys, legos, puzzles, drawing, reading, granola, Cracklin’ Oat Bran Cereal, Bluberry Muffins, German Pancakes, Mashed Potatoes, rockets/space, fishing with Daddy, reading, riding his bike, taking pictures, school, the movie Wall-E, the movie Up and the book “I Need My Monster”.



No comments:
Post a Comment