Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dewberry Farms

We finally made it out to Dewberry Farms in October of 2012.  We have been wanting to go several years but this was the first time we made the effort.  I wish I would have gone sooner.  The kids and I had a blast!

They got to drive school buses:451 Go through the lighted pumpkin trail and see cool carved pumpkins in a dark barn:453 Ride on fun petal cars:458 461 467 469Watch baby chicks:334 Sit on things (Charlotte loves posing on objects):376 215217338Race ducks:

 189

341 Jump until you can’t breathe anymore:349 352 353

356 Pick out little pumpkins to take home:359 204361 363

Climb on giant spider-webs:

365   Ride on a cow train:380 239Go down giant slides:

387 390  406 248

Swing into the hay:      253 259

Hold on tight:

 268

Humor Mom in the pumpkin patch:271  284285 416 417 286445426

439

No comments: