I don’t know why I’m so bad about remembering to take Halloween pictures! This year Ashtyn was the CUTEST ladybug ever. Every door we knocked on said so, so it’s not just me being biased. Charlotte was Rapunzel, complete with hair. I even had flowers in it, which of course I didn’t take a picture of. Lyndon was a Star Wars Jedi. Best thing of all? He made his own costume! We went and bought brown fabric and I just kind of cut out any easy shape and set him up at the sewing machine. He did great! He wore khaki pants and his karate gi. I took some felt and wrapped it around his legs like boots.
I’m trying to redeem myself on pictures by including this one.
DId it work?

1 comment:
That is one cute lady bug and Rapunzel. Way to go Lindon. That costume turned out great. Impressive. I like the picture at the end too!
Post a Comment