Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun At Nana and Grandad's

Karen, Lyndon, and Charlotte finally came home from their trip to Bay City where they got to spend a week of quality time with the grandparents. While there they also got to spend time with the great-grandparents, uncles, a cousin, and an aunt. In fact, the purpose of their visit was to see Karen's brother Scott come home from his church mission in Nevada. More about their trip later.

I thought I'd start out the first of several blog entries of thier week-long excursion with a video of some crazy monkey madness. Nana thinks that what happens at Nana's house stays at Nana's house, but she forgets her son-in-law has a blog. Nuff said.

Don't forget to check out the new photo album we posted in our "Photo Albums" section under the title "Bay City Trip." In case you're wondering why there's a bunch of pictures of walls and empty rooms on there, Nana recently remodeled her house - new floors, new paint, big openings in walls that previously didn't exist, etc. You'll probably see some of these photos getting special attention in a blog post of their own in the very near future ... stay tuned!

2 comments:

The Tate's said...

Gotta love the grandparents!! Hope you guys had a fun trip and we are glad you guys are back!!

Briena Harris said...

Hey we have the same Dr. Seuss Backpack. Cayden loved to wear it around like he is going somewhere. Looks like you had so much fun. Janson is coming home in April. I didn't realize that our brothers were so close in age. I bet it was good to see him and have him back. We are all excited here. And I am so jealous of the weather there. We have so much snow. It's crazy.