Thursday, February 21, 2008

Radio Flyer

When was the last time you got to watch your favorite TV show while sitting on your no-brakes bike in the living room? Not in a while huh? I didn't think so. Lyndon watched an entire episode of Caillou in this position at Nana and Grandad's. Must be nice. Of course, after thirty minutes of Caillou the ol' bike is gonna need a tune-up. Fortunately, there's nothing about a bike that can't be fixed with a few of Grandad's wrenches and a few hours of time. After every tune-up there's the obligatory test drive to make sure all systems are go. From the looks of the video footage, the down time for repairs was time well spent!


3 comments:

Lyle said...

That is one happy little camper you have there. He's gotta feel like the king of the world.

Briena Harris said...

I am very impressed. He is actually really good at that. I don't think my twins could do that. Well, I haven't really given them an opportunity. We haven't gotten them bikes yet. Maybe this summer. So cute.

Lyle said...

ps. thanks for taking care of the fam.