Monday, August 25, 2008

Houston Wedding

My baby brother is all married off now. I guess he doesn't love me the most now. Oh, well. I guess that is how it is supposed to be. They got married a couple of weeks ago in the Houston Temple. It was very hot. I didn't think Dallas was so humid after we got back. It was a short trip but it was fun to see everyone together again. It's great to see your whole family in the temple, you can just look around and see the future of our family. Before the sealing, the Sealer had the couple look in the mirrors that are on opposite walls (pretty typical). He then went into explaining that if you just look at yourself, you only will see yourself over and over again. It's when you look at your spouse that you will see both of you for eternity. I've never heard it expressed to focus only on your spouse before. It was a very sweet ceremony. Congratulations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Your family is beautiful, hopr you are doing well.

Melanie said...

hey! nope....send it to me!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/orang-terkaya-di-indonesia