Friday, August 1, 2008

Team Edward

Tomorrow is the big day that I have been waiting for! I want peoples opinions on what you think is going to happen. Do you think we've seen the last of Jacob? Do you think he has a chance? A lot of people I know want Bella to end up with him... blah! He really annoyed me in the 3rd book. Do you think she'll end up as a vampire? I'm so excited! I won't be able to read it until next week though, so no spoilers!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm hoping to get another great update on your family, when you're done reading the book.... :) just kidding. Hope that you enjoy the book. We're looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks. Karen, sorry but I think the boys planned their little hearing/us being in Dallas for the weekend of your birthday. Maybe Shane and I can babysit while Clint takes you out, I feel bad, don't hate me.... :)

Tiffani said...

I am a fan of Jake's and was hoping that she would come to her senses. However, after reading it I thought that the ending was anticlimactic. Maybe she'll do the next book about Jake and Nessie...