Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Top Ten Lubbock Loves

I thought I would take some time to post the things we will miss most about Lubbock. In no special order; 1- Family, we lived less than two hours away from most of Clint's fam. 2- Friends, we have made a lot of friendships we will really miss. 3- Our ward! We loved Lubbock 1st Ward. 4-The great libraries, parks and free events they always have going on around town. 5-The traffic. It's CRAZY in Dallas. 6- Our baby-sitting co-op group. 7- My bookclub group. 8- Our first home, both our kids were born while living there. 9- Our doctors, especially our pediatrician Dr. David Gray. I don't know if I'll ever find another like him. 10- Thai Pepper. Yumm-o!
We were sad to leave Lubbock but we are also excited about all that Dallas has to offer!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Y'all need to send me some of those pictures! I, like the great mom I am, never take pictures...pleeeeeez???? :) We already miss you guys. It was really good to see Clint the other night, but really sad to send him on his way knowing it's going to be awhile before we see y'all again. I can't wait to impose on you in Dallas! Luv ya!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Its so hard to leave a place that has been home. I didn't think San Antonio would ever feel familiar, but you know, it happens and although i'm not quite to the point where its "home", I have found great things to do, sniffed out some good doctors, made friends in our ward, and have made peace with the traffic.
Wish we could see you at the wedding. Jack's keeping us close to home/hospital :(