I am really behind in our blogging. A lot of things have been happening and I will try to catch you up to date in our posts. Check back often because they may come in a flurry.
My parents came to visit me this week and help me get some things unloaded. My Dad entertained Lyndon for days and we ALL enjoyed that! They actually took Lyndon back with them for the weekend. It's so quiet around here! I went to the grocery store today, I forgot how easy it is to shop with just one kid. My Mom will be coming back next week with Lyndon, my brother Chase, his wife Brooke, and their daughter Kaylee. I'm very excited for them to come and visit, even though the house is still a wreck and we're not even unpacked all the way yet.
I thought I would post our biggest accomplishment in the family first. Charlotte has realized she can crawl farther than a few feet. Our lives as we know it are about to change! This was just taken today, sorry it's long.
Rain
4 days ago

2 comments:
That is one cute baby! I can't believe she's grown up so much just in the week that I've been gone. We're in trouble!
I can't belive she is crawling! I miss you guys so much. Thanks for the updates - I enjoy reading them.
Post a Comment