I did it!! I drove with the kids to my parents house. It took us about 6 hours, including a gas/eat/play stop. The kids did really well. Clint had a conference in Austin so he was going to be out of town for the week. I decided to take the kids to Bay City, TX for some company. We left on a Wednesday and Friday night Clint drove from Austin to Bay City and met up with us. We then all left on Sunday back to our house in Dallas. It was a lot of fun. My whole family is living in that area right now, including a set of my grandparents. My Papa and Granmama live within walking distance from Sargent Beach. We enjoyed a day in the water. It was kinda cold so I didn't bring Lyndon a swimsuit, I should have known better. That kid is addicted to water of any variety.


No comments:
Post a Comment