Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

Just thought I would take a few minutes to list the things off the top of my head what I am thankful for.

My cute hubby- Hard-worker. Repair man. Puts kids to bed. Dreamer. Yard Worker. Budgeter. Foot rubber.
Lyndon- Curly hair and blue eyes. Great laugh that makes you at least smile. So good out at stores and restaurants. Cute boy. Smart. Lots of energy.
Charlotte- Adorable curls. Big blue eyes. Sweet smile. Cute giggle. Pretty. Curious. Good eater. Daddy's girl.

I'm also thankful for..
The Gospel. Eternal Marriage. Scriptures. Changing tables in public restrooms. Costco. WalMart Pantry. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Debit cards. Chocolate milk. Parks. Books. Libraries. Our parents & siblings. Lyrics inside cd cases. Electric blankets. Slippers. Pizza. Reese's PB Cups. Photoscape and Picnik. Digital cameras. E-mail. Internet. Cribs. Disposable diapers & wipes. Baby-sitters. Thai food. No car payments. Cars still running good even though they are 10 and 14 years old. Good G movies (To my recent horror-not all G should be rated G). A friend that agrees with me that the movie Twilight was low budget, bad acting, cheesy background music and not good plot following! Sundays that I can listen! The smell of something in the crock-pot when you come home. Medicine for Lyndon's motion sickness/throwing up in the car problem. Charlotte not having the same problem. Green stuff growing everywhere. Central A/C & heat. Indoor plumbing. Having more than 1 bathroom now. 409. Pillsbury frozen buttermilk biscuits. My favorite season.. fall.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I really hope we get to see you guys this week. If we don't, expect me at your house within a month. I miss chatting, and we haven't done it all that much, but I still miss it. I'm glad that I can at least keep in touch through blogging and commenting. :)

The Tate's said...

Ok so I was noticing that Lyndons hair is even more curly than the last time I saw hime. Cute kids and a cute family!! Loved the list of things you are thankful for. But I am curious about this Walmart Pantry...there is something better than just regular Walmart??

Karen S. said...

WalMart Pantry is just a grocery store. You can but food super cheap and not have to deal with crazy people and long lines!