Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things

Today I took Lyndon to a dentist appointment. He did really well. However, when we first walked back into the room, the hygenist asked him if he wanted to hop up on the chair. He looked at her, looked at the chair then back at her. He politely responded "no, thank you".

Last month we were leaving a friends house. Clint had started getting the kids buckled in when I saw someone I wanted to talk to and walked back towards the house. Lyndon asked Clint "Is Mommy going to stay?" Clint replied in a funny voice, "forever, hahaha". Lyndon then asked "But then who is going to clean? I'll have to clean the house all by myself!" I'm glad to know that I am good for something.

In primary last Sunday they were learning in Sharing time about how our bodies are temples too. Lyndon was having a hard time grasping this concept.
Lyndon: "Wait a minute. Are you telling me my body is a temple?"
Teacher: "Yes, Lyndon. Our bodies are temples too. Everyones!"
Lyndon: "Wait a minute. Are we still in Primary?"
I don't understand his question. But, it sure was funny.

No comments: