Here is what Clint has been up to with any spare time he has had lately. It's going to take longer than we thought. What's new. Lyndon is so excited, he wants to go and play on it now. Hopefully, this Saturday we will have it at a stage where it is at least safe to play on.
SO EMRIE GOT ONE OF THESE FOR HER B-DAY AND DREW HAD TO PUT IT TOGETHER! HE WAS VERY CALM, AND WAS DETERMINED TO GET THE WHOLE THING DONE BEFORE HER PARTY! I DIDN'T GIVE HIM ENOUGH CREDIT, I WAS LIKE,"SHOULD WE JUST HIRE SOMEONE" HE DID A GREAT JOB! THAT IS WHAT DADDYS ARE FOR, HUH?!?
3 comments:
I am so impressed!
I seriously didn't know you had to put those things together yourself. I think we may never get one of those.
Having said that...be prepared to see lots of us when it's done! :)
SO EMRIE GOT ONE OF THESE FOR HER B-DAY AND DREW HAD TO PUT IT TOGETHER! HE WAS VERY CALM, AND WAS DETERMINED TO GET THE WHOLE THING DONE BEFORE HER PARTY! I DIDN'T GIVE HIM ENOUGH CREDIT, I WAS LIKE,"SHOULD WE JUST HIRE SOMEONE" HE DID A GREAT JOB! THAT IS WHAT DADDYS ARE FOR, HUH?!?
Post a Comment