I've thought that I would join the band-wagon. Who is with me?? I was thinking about starting a blog just for recipes and thought it would be more fun to have friends and/or family join in. We could all post and share our recipes. Maybe each take a certain day of the week?? I don't know if I want to attempt this myself, even though I have been meaning to type out all my recipes anyway. So, if I don't get any takers it probably won't happen. Think of all the new ideas that you could get. Come on... nudge, nudge.
3 comments:
I could just add you to mine and it would make both of our lives more simple....are you a taker?
I think that would be fun. I have been thinking about doing one myself, but I don't want to be the sole contributor. Let me know what you decide!
Clint you have such a cute family
Post a Comment