We can't have a moment in the Snow household where you might possibly have time to relax. Clint finished his project in the backyard and moved on. It all started by me mentioning I couldn't take the ugly paint job in the kids bathroom anymore. I decided that even though we had big plans to remodel, I was going to go ahead and paint until we have the time and money to dig into it deeper. At that point I would be able to just retouch the paint where needed. Clint decided if I was going to paint, I should at least let him rip out the 1969 drywall soffet covering the lights (making it really dark in there).
And so it began...
I think I should start a vote. Which wallpaper is your favorite? I'm proud to announce that Clint can now add electrical work to his resume. He moved the lights onto the wall so we could put a modern light fixture above some framed mirrors. Way to go Clint!

2 comments:
Yay for remodels right? Gotta love the Snow brothers, since every (EVERY) one of them is doing a remodel project right now....lovely!
Sounds like fun! I really like the trash post boys? Trash truck? Who knew. Hope you all are well.
Post a Comment