Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Past Six Years

We have bought 0 kitchen tables and washer/dryers. We have been to Hawaii 0 times and own 0 Honda Odesseys. I've made homemade ice cream 0 times.

We have had (and still have) 1 dog. We've bought 1 computer. We were ripped off online 1 time, gone to Sea World and have grown tomato plants 1 time, We've had our salary reduced 1 time.

We've bought 2 houses, have 2 cars and have had 2 kids. We've eaten Indian food 2 times. I've been in 2 different book groups.

We've owned 3 different cars, graduated 3 times, had 3 different library memberships, and have taken professional pictures of our family 3 times.

We've had 4 different jobs. Our son is almost 4 years old and we've moved 4 times.

We've had 5 different cell phone numbers and own 5 different baby dolls.

We've been married for 6 years (as of April 30th).

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats, by the way! I love the list, I kind of wish ours was that simple. We'll try it in a few months, I guess! :) Love you guys.

Melanie said...

HAPPY 6 YEARS you old fogis! Love the list. I will have to do that for our 5 year anniversary..so look for that come June! Congrats again!

emblair said...

Cute post!