I've had a lot of fun selling things on Craigslist. We have done it before in Lubbock, but it was not the same in Dallas. After 30 minutes of posting things, my inbox was flooded with a little over 50 emails! I guess if you are just wanting to get rid of stuff and selling them for super cheap you'll get a lot of hits. I sold our old bedroom suite (that was in the guest bedroom), our old tv, 3 old ceiling fans and an old chandelier. It was fun, and now I walk around the house wondering what else I can sell.
Clint strained his back pretty bad 2 weekends ago. He previously had been lifting heavy boxes (see previous post) which had left him sore. A week later, Saturday, he was home with just the kids and went to stand up from the fireplace hearth and collapsed from pain. I was out getting my hair cut and did not come home until an hour and a half later. I found him on the couch unable to move. Lyndon got goldfish down for him and Charlotte for lunch. He also got Clint his cell phone and took care of him. He was Daddy's big helper while I wasn't there. Clint ended up missing work on Monday and Tuesday before he was able to walk again. He received a blessing and was able to also go the the doctor and chiropractor and is doing much better now. Thank goodness!

3 comments:
We loved Craigslist in Utah, but no one (NO ONE) in the Midland/Odessa area uses it. We've noticed a few more entries recently, so maybe all the transplants will get it going... It's fun though, huh! Oh, and I forgot to mention in my other comment, the kids are going to be excited for the bunkbed when I ship them up there for a week... :)
Karen-Sorry the cream puffs didn't turn out. The amounts typed are correct. I am trying to guess what went wrong. You got the water in there right...and the oven was preheated?
well, no, but she did do a little squirt in the hallway right before she got in the bath..but nothing that some resolve couldn't help!
I love the pic of the kiddos on the side of the bed. they're too cute...molly wants bunk beds for her and lily. that will change in a couple of years.
Post a Comment