Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Houston Zoo

My sister-in-law and I took the kids to the zoo last week. It was a perfect day. It was cloudy, which means cooler weather, and not very crowded. We had a lot of fun and the kids fell asleep by the time I got on to the highway (which is only about a mile)!Lyndon had to get a picture taken in front of the truck. Actually, it was my compromise to get him to stay out of the truck. He still has a hard time deciding whether he wants to be a "worker-man" or an astronaut when he grows up. I remind him he still has plenty of time to decide.

Kaylee - Lyndon - CharlotteLyndon's hand compared to a gorillas hand. I didn't get a picture of him trying to hold his foot up to compare.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Lyndon could be a worker man in space.

Tara said...

Do you have a template for your collages or do you just make them from scratch?