Sunday, December 13, 2009

Makes Me Sick

I really dislike snow. I moved back to Texas to avoid snow. It snows in Lubbock. We moved even further down in Texas to south of Houston. It snowed here a couple of years ago, but besides that it's been since the early 1900's. Well, it snowed last week. Not much stuck, but it snowed. Yuck!
There is just something wrong with snow on a plam tree:



I guess we don't need to mow the grass this week afterall. Clint and the kids build a cute little snowman I will have to post another day because they are still on my camera. I'm glad it was back to 70 degrees today!

2 comments:

Briena Harris said...

I don't feel at all bad for you! We have had snow for more than a week almost everyday snowing! Its too cold and wet! Yuck! So yeah no sympathy from me...sorry!

Tara said...

you've had more snow than Lubbock so far this winter!