On Christmas Eve this year we had the kids open up pajamas that we got them, a tradition that we just started last year. Clint read us the scriptures of the Saviors birth while Lyndon and I acted it out with some puppets I made last year. We sang Christmas songs and had hot chocolate with warm cinnamon pretzels after.
Lyndon put out a plate of cookies and milk for Santa along with some carrots for the reindeer. We had never done that before but Clint's secretary at work gave him a cute dish set for this sole purpose.
I'm slowly making my way through last month, it was pretty busy!
2 comments:
FYI, after the unfortunate incident with the reindeer pooping in our front room two years ago, we've now learned to leave the carrots and celery outside for the reindeer. No further poop related incidents have been reported! :)
Savannah is really missing Lyndon and Charlotte...so hugs and kisses from her!
When we lived in Alaska we noticed that the reindeer really didn't care for carrots. They loved apples.
Post a Comment