On the 12th we went down to Bay City for my Dad's birthday.

On December 18th, Clint's youngest sister Sandee grad-gee-ated (go ahead, say it out loud). Clint and I flew out to Lubbock, leaving the kids behind with willing grandparents. We got to Midland Friday afternoon and then drove down to Lubbock from there, borrowing Clint's parents Suburban. We went and sat in fron of our old house for awhile, the new owners probably got freaked out a little bit. It was sad, I almost cried. They still have the same painted red door that Clint suprised me with one day. The same tree out front my parents bought Clint for his birthday. The same plants that I planted in a flowerbed I created... you get the picture. We went to our old wards Christmas party and got to see a lot of people, we then went to the temple with a lot of Clint's family and stayed the night with some gracious friends. Sandee's graduation was Saturday morning. We then spent the rest of the weekend in Midland.
I will make another post later about our "couch story", it deserves it's own post.

When we got back I and the kids went to my parents house for "Christmas". None of their kids were going to be at their house for Christmas so they had their own before everyone went their own ways. Oh yeah, and I forgot my camera. On Christmas, we had our own at our own house. That is the way I prefer it.

The day after Christmas we went to a friends Wedding Reception.

For New Years we drove back to Midland to celebrate Grandpa's birthday and New Years. we also had our Christmas there as well. Three Christmas' - hopefully the kids are satisfied for another year now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment