Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Vacation Stop

We flew up to Utah this year now that we moved further south and it was so much better. We left after Clint got off work so I was scared how the kids would act when it got past their bedtime. They did pretty good. I bought new coloring/activity books and markers, a new dvd for the portable dvd player and snacks. We also took their carseats on the plane and I highly recommend it to anyone who has the ability to carry them to and from the gate. Confinement is a good thing.Drive by Temple shot.
The next day we went up to the Vernal/Jensen area for Clint's family reunion. We went Friday night so we could go to the dinosaur museum before heading over to his uncle's house to crash.
We met up with some fellow Texas cousins while we there.
Digging for dinosaur bones.

Lyndon took this picture. He's becoming a pretty good photographer.

No comments: