I also remember the episode where some guys robbed a gas station with paper bags on their heads. They forgot to cut any holes out though so after running into things they just kept lifting up their bags so they could see.
If there was a show for 5 year olds Lyndon would have made it (makes a Mom so proud).
He has been having a problem with telling the truth lately so I was not suprised when he denied eating half the batch of cookies I had baked earlier in the day. I had to laugh however when I flipped through the pictures in the camera and found these gems. He apparantly found the camera on the dining room table and ate the cookies underneath the table (a common hiding place).

3 comments:
Those pictures aren't bad and the fact that he documented his whole crime spree...totally awesome!
BTW, happy birthday tomorrow! :) Miss and love you guys!
That is hilarious! Super cute!
too funny. great pictures!
Post a Comment