I somehow messed up making a slide show about our trip to the Temple Grounds in Salt Lake City. I think you can click HERE and see them. I hope. This whole blogging business has just made me more aware of how computer illiterate I am.
You can learn more about Temples by clicking HERE.
We spent the afternoon there just walking around and looking at things. We've never taken the kids there before so it was all new to them. I was having a bad day for my anemic dizzy spells and had to sit down a lot. We took a break out of the heat to go watch a movie in a Visitors Center about The Prophet Joseph Smith. All the adults had seen it before but I needed a break. Charlotte played with her chsir most of the time but Lyndon was very interested. He told me he cried at the sad parts.
Me too. I always do.
Rain
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment