Ashtyn's birthday was in August. She is such a sweet heart we love her so much. She is not interested in walking, at all. She loves giving kisses by making smacking noises. She is a very picky eater. She can say "Mama", "Dada" and "Uh-oh". She is a big-time Mama's girl, sometimes not even letting Clint hold her. She wants to follow her brother and sister around. She gets so excited when we pick up Lyndon from the bus stop. She likes being outdoors and going on stroller rides... as long as you keep moving. She has been our best night time sleeper, sleeping through the night some nights since she was four months old. She LOVES water. I know I've said that about my other kids but none compare to her! If I can't find her I know to look in the bathroom. She is either trying to climb into the tub or on the stool trying to turn on the faucet. All day long. When she is in the bathtub/pool/shower/sink/puddle she is in heaven!
Isn't she so dang cute?!
Rain
4 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment