We opted for painting the pumpkins this year. I think it was a wise choice. The kids enjoyed it more and it was a lot less time consuming and easier to clean.
True to form, I didn’t take many pictures on Halloween night again. We were in a hurry to go to our neighbors house for a party before we all went trick-or-treating. We also had a trunk-or-treat at the church the day before.
Lyndon was Batman. He already had the cape and mask from a birthday party he had gone to earlier that year. I bought some Batman pajamas and he was good to go.
Charlotte was a princess. We already had the dress but I did buy her a new tiara and matching bracelet. She added the navy shirt.
Ashtyn was a BYU Cheerleader. The cutest one I’ve ever seen. My Grandpa and his wife sent it to us when she was born and she’s just now fitting into it.
It was really the wrong time of day to try and take pictures outside.
This was all the candy from Trunk-or-Treat night. It was actually a little chillier that night.

1 comment:
SO stinkin' cute! Love your family. Can't wait to see you guys. We'd like to come up soon. I'll give you a call and set up a weekend. MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment