Clint has really been wanting to get one of these for the kids for years now. I finally caved and we bought one for them in November for no particular reason (besides that it was on sale). I decided if we were going to give them one I would rather do it then, instead of waiting until Christmas. I do not like having a big Christmas, I’d rather keep it simple. Clint did a lot of research to find one that would go well on grass so the kids could play with it in the backyard. Clint put it together that night and the kids didn’t see it until they came down in the morning. They were so excited!
(I was enjoying my book!)
We told the kids that the battery would not be fully charged until 2:30 that afternoon. When it got close enough they sat on it waiting while watching the clock, it was so funny!
So happy!

1 comment:
My kids have asked for one several times and we always tell them they are too expensive. They usually come back with the "when I'm a grown up and have kids I will get one for them." We have actually thought of it a couple of times but we don't want something that big to have to move from place to place. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment