Thursday, September 6, 2012

Father’s Day Photo Shoot

We were going to be in Dallas during Father’s Day weekend for a friends wedding.  I decided to take pictures of each of the kids and put them in a frame spelling out the word “Dad”, oldest to youngest. It was something easy to sneak into the suitcase.  I gave him his digital meat thermometer before he left so he wasn’t expecting anything.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the frame when I was done.  Oh, well.  Clint has it at work now.  Here are some pictures from our photo shoot.Dad 044 Dad 034 Dad 035 Dad 037 Dad 038 Dad 040 Dad 042

 Dad 007 Dad 033Dad 022 Dad 026 Dad 028

(Charlotte had bit her tongue in the last picture. I felt the need to include it. )

 Dad 051 Dad 053 Dad 015 Dad 048Dad 018

1 comment:

Brooke said...

THey turned out cute! Such a fun idea!