Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chihuly Exhibit

While we were in Dallas we went to the Dallas Arboretum again because it is something I have really missed. There was also a Chihuly Exhibit going on so the whole place had glass sculptures and it was amazing.

Dallas had a big hail storm a few days before so Clint had asked somebody what they did with all the sculptures.  She said they didn’t do anything.  They are so well made that only two small pieces broke. We thought that was shocking.  Here are some of the pictures that I took. Really, it was breath taking to see in person.

 034 035 041038 039 040 066 045 048 049 053 054 056  059 061 062 063 100 070 071 072 074 075 078 080 082 086 087 088 089 090 091 095 097 099

Watch this video: http://www.chihuly.com/cbs-early-show.aspx

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Those are amazing structures. There's one similar to those in a concert hall in SLC. I wonder if they made it and shipped it there. Pretty amazing.