Oh Charlotte, my Charlotte,
How beautiful and sweet.
I love to see your tiny smile
And kiss your dimpled cheeks.
Oh Charlotte, lovely Charlotte,
How wonderful you are.
I cannot wait to hold you close
When I am off afar.
Oh Charlotte, pure Charlotte,
You're growing up too fast.
Already you've outgrown some clothes
So quickly time has passed.
Oh Charlotte, little Charlotte,
You mean so much to me.
Some day you'll be liking boys;
With that I won't be pleased.
Oh Charlotte, sweet Charlotte,
I love you oh so much.
When you leave for college,
Please, please, stay in touch.
Oh Charlotte, dear Charlotte,
You're so innocent and clean.
With all your heart, please stay that way
When life gets dark and mean.
Oh Charlotte, cute Charlotte,
You are such a treasure.
May the Lord God bless and keep you
And fill your life with pleasure.

1 comment:
What a lucky little girl...only a few months old and already has an ode written about her.
Post a Comment