Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday

Charlotte turned 1 on October 11th. I can't get over it. She is growing so fast. She had her Dr's appointment the folowing Monday and these are her stats:
Weight: 22 lbs. 6 oz. (70th percentile)

Height: 28 7/8 in. long (55th percentile)

Head: 18 7/8 (upwards of the 97th percentile)


Lyndon had a drs appointment when he was 13 months old and weighed 21 lbs and 1 oz and was 29 in long. I'm not sure why he didn't get in until a month after his birthday.
I had a hard time on her birthday. For some reason she has just grown up so much faster than Lyndon did. Maybe it's because she is an easier baby. Maybe it's because we have had such a busy year, or maybe it's just because she's the second.

Charlotte's favorite food is macaroni and cheese, avacados, goldfish, bananas and paper. She loves music, dancing, her brother playing with her, crawling, water (bathtub or toilet), being outdoors and going on walks.

She doesn't like being left out/ignored, the idea of weaning, being put down, baby food bananas, Lyndon not playing with her, naptimes and most recently; shots.

6 comments:

Briena Harris said...

I can't believe its been a year already. Time flies. So cute.

Brooke said...

I am so sorry we missed it. We had a little trauma here and didn't get anything sent. I suck, I know! I thought about her birthday about 15 times that day, and never grabbed my phone to call when I had a minute. You can forgive me later!

Melanie said...

oh please...my baby can eat your baby for dinner! Lily is like 20 pounds and she's only 7 months! can we say giant?! Happy 1st birthday Charlotte!!!

The Tate's said...

A year already...seriously!! She has gotten so big. What a cute little girl. By the way I feel so bad Jeffry had a letter already to send Lyndon (he even included a matching game for him) and some how I lost it. So we are going to have to send him something soon!! Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!!

Lyle said...

Has it really been a year? Goodness how time flies.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte! I'm sorry you had a hard time. I know how you feel. Sometimes the hardest part about being a mom is the emotional part.
We'd still like to come visit you guys. Jared switches to 4 ten hour days with Friday Saturday and Sundays off next week. We're going on a trip to Florida, and then there's thanksgiving so we were thinking maybe we could head your way in December? We'll talk soon!