
There is a local public park that has a water feature for kids to play in. We took the kids there to play on a Saturday in September. We grilled some hot dogs and had fun playing in the park and the splash park. I thought for sure Charlotte would love it. She loves playing in the bathtub and water of any variety. I was very surprised when she cried every time I put her down. She was fine as long as I held her, but, didn't like being on her own. We had fun and it's always good to spend time together with just our little family. Sorry the video is kinda long. I know that I like watching my kids more than other people do.

1 comment:
That waterpark looks so fun. My kids would have a blast...maybe we should come and visit sometime!!!
Post a Comment