Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lyndon

Lyndon as been cracking me up lately. Here are some of the funny things he has said:

When I was putting his dinner on his plate: "Mommy, this looks so yummy! My fork is excited!"

When we were eating at Red Robin, Clint asked him if he wanted a cheesestick. He said "I've had one before Daddy." Clint asked, "When?" Lyndon replied "Oh, two years ago."

I told Lyndon that Daddy was on his way home. Lyndon said "Yeah! I'm getting glad for Daddy!"

A conversation I overheard between Charlotte and Lyndon:
Charlotte, can you say Mommy?
Mommy.
Charlotte, can you say Nana?
Nana.
Charlotte, can you say baby?
Baby.
Charlotte, can you say Mickey Mouse?
Silence.
That's okay, it took me a long time to learn to say that too.

My favorite one, after I gave Lyndon another cookie. "Mommy, you are the best I've ever heard of!" I don't know how many Moms he has heard of, but I'll take it!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Those are hilarious. Kids are so funny sometimes. I love listening to the things Aiden and Kaylise come up with.

larshannon said...

I like the fork getting excited, too cute.

Becca said...

I love this! He is too funny. It's good to see what you are up to.