Sorry, I know it's been a long time since I have posted. Clint has been working long hours and in any free time we've been trying to unload boxes... somewhat. I, of course, also spend time cleaning peanut butter off of the letter opener, marker off the brand-new carpet and extracting matchbox cars out of our vacuum hose. Which I guess that means we are almost back to normal. We like our new house and our finding our ways around. Lyndon has had a tough time this move but I think he is finally adjusting. There are boys in his primary class here and I am trying to find a preshool to put him in a couple of days a week for this fall. Hopefully that will help!
I'm going to catch yall up today with the 4th of July. Clint's brother, Shane, came down to visit us over the weekend from Midland. We had a pancake breakfast with our church that morning at a park. Had a cookout on Clint's new grill that he and Shane got to pick out (it was his Father'sDay/Birthday present). Eat my annual Jello Poke Cake that Lyndon got to help me with this year. We went down to a park in Richardson for the best fireworks I think I have ever seen. It was a great weekend!
We had to park our cars in Egypt and ride on a bus up to the park.

1 comment:
Lovely pics of my husband...I shall try hard to resist blackmailing him with them... :) The cake looks great and I heard all about the wonderful fireworks, I'm just a little jealous. Hope all is well, good luck on the unpacking!
Post a Comment