I can't get over the fact that over a week ago, Charlotte turned two years old! I told her to stop growing last year but I don't think she listened to me.


My brother and his family stayed the night Friday night. Clint and Chase stayed up until midnight putting together the new kitchen we got her.

When she came down the stairs in the morning she immediately started playing with it. It was a big hit!

We had Kaylee and Lyndon playing with it too.


We then took the kids to an inflatable place called
Flip N' Out and let them play for about an hour and a half.


We came home and met my parents and grandparents for some hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill. We then opened presents. Charlotte got dresses, kitchen food and dishes, baby doll bathtub and effects, a bear that dances and sings and a talking baby doll.

I then had to cut the cake I spent so long on. I made it using fondant for the first time. My recipe is
HERE.
She had her doctors appointment a few days ago and is 33 1/4 inches tall, which is the 50th percentile. She also weighs 30 lbs which is the 75th percentile. We are probably going to be making an appointment soon with a speech therapist for an evaluation and have a hearing test done. I'm still a little worried by the fact that she rarely speaks. I don't think it is going to be a big deal though, I just need some reassurance.
7 comments:
I can't believe she's two! The cake turned out gorgeous and the kitchen set looks so fun! We miss you guys!
Happy birthday Charlotte! I'm so impressed at that cake!
Wow the cake looks awesome. She is getting so big. They really do grow up too fast.
I will never forget her birthday. You mom walked in to the temple on my wedding day showing off her new granddaughter's picture. She is too cute!
Happy Birthday Charlotte! You did a great job on the cake! It looks awesome...love the kitchen. Where did you get it?
Anytime you want to do a session, let me know. I'm enjoying it, and now that I have a session fee and print prices, I'll actually make money! Money is always nice...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CHARLOTTE!
oops. was signed in under the wrong account. It's a work in progress.
Charlotte almost looks like a teenager! She is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment