Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sonora Caverns

A few weekends ago we went to Clints parents house out in West Texas. Along the way we decided to break the trip up some. We stayed the night in Sonora and in the morning we decided to go and visit the Caverns. It was a pretty neat place and a steady, VERY humid 78 degrees. I didn't think it would be a big deal to go. About half way through I was feeling so faint the guide turned around and asked me if I was okay. I must of been looking pretty bad. At the halfway point there are a lot of staircases you can take up if you didn't want to finish the tour. I opted to leave and Clint and the kids trudged on.
The trailguide let Lyndon hold her flashlight to point things out and he was in Heaven. Good thing because Charlotte got tired and Clint had to carry her the rest of the way. I waited for them in the nice breeze from up above.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I have never been to those caves. Love you pictures.