Saturday, July 7, 2012

February Zoo Trip

Here are just some of the pictures I took at the Zoo when we went in February.  This was a different trip than normal because I actually took the girls into the bird section.  I only do that about once a year.  Birds stink.  Birds make creepy noises.  Birds stare at you with their little beady eyes thinking about how they want to attack you.
Anyway, it's a once a year oppurtunity for my kids.












4 comments:

Tara said...

Is Charlotte sitting on a live giraffe? Very cute pictures.

Karen S. said...

No, its a fake one. She has to sit and take her picture on EVERY single statue we pass.

Chase & Tricia said...

Wait!?!? What zoo are you at? IS this our zoo!?!?

Clint said...

Lol Tricia. Yes, this is our zoo. I've been trying to go off the beaten path and go other places in it because we were getting bored. Turns out the zoo is a lot bigger than I knew!