Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lyndon's Birthday

Lyndon's birthday fell on Father's Day this year. We decided to go ahead and have a big party the day before at the park. Since we will be moving next month we decided to invite most of his friends and have a big bash. I still have a hard time believing I have a 3 year old! We had the playground, sand, and a climbing rock at Wagner Park, waterguns (big hit), bubbles, dirt cake, hot dogs, and lemonade. What more could you want? All Lyndon wanted for his birthday was a watergun. Clint wanted to buy him a battery-operated one once I decided I didn't want to be pumping a gun all day. The bigs ones would have been to heavy anyways. We happened to stumble onto a world we didn't know existed while searching for a watergun online. Click here to see what you are missing out on. All you need to know plus about 100 pictures for each one, it's crazy. Did you know there were waterguns that cost over $100?? We ended up getting the little squirters that are $1 for a 6 pk at Wal-Mart. He thinks they're great. Here are some pictures from his party. There are a lot more in our Picasa Web Album on the sidebar if you're interested.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, what a cute little girl squirting Clint! She had so much fun, though I think she and Lyndon's fun was dwarfed compared to the three amigos...:) Thanks for the party, it was great!

Anonymous said...

Where are you guys moving to?