I know. The fact that we went to the San Antonio Zoo as part of our Memorial Day weekend vacation is old hat by now. Reading this blog entry is like buying Saturday's newspaper from the guy on the street corner on Sunday morning just because he's selling them for half the original price. Old news. But that doesn't keep me from wanting to blog it.
We had a really good time at the zoo. We saw all sorts of animals, got some souveniers, ate some Icees, and rode the train. Of course, the part that Lyndon liked the most was the trains. You know, the thing that you can ride for $5.00 for the whole family without paying the almost $20.00 required for admission for two adults to the zoo?
Anyway, here are some of the pictures we took while at the zoo.

(The bald eagle is in the bottom right corner)

(I want an aquarium like this one)

(The double stroller was worth its weight in gold at Sea World and the zoo)

(Very cool exhibit - if you don't know what these are, I'm not going to tell you)

(...and I can't tell you what this is, but Lyndon liked it)

(He also liked the Komodo Dragon)

(But nothing beat the train)

(...or going through the tunnel on the train)
3 comments:
That looks like such a fun zoo! And Lyndon looks like he is having such a good time!!
the little tots exhibit is really cool there. i almost want a membership just so i can take sadie there each week! did you see it? they can play on a little "riverbank" with sand and all. i missed it our first time. i love lyndon's hair, by the way.
We saw the exhibit on our way out but by then the kids were done. The Riverbank did look fun, but we didn't bring his swimsuit. His hair has a mind of it's own and I have about given up on taming it. I was really sad that we missed yall!
-Karen
Post a Comment