For the first time in any of our family member's lives, we went to Sea World. We had a whale of a good time!
Of course, Lyndon's favorite thing at Sea World was the "roller coaster." You know, the ride that you can ride at the county fair for $2.00 without having to pay $45.00 per person for admission to Sea World? Our guy is the little one that was barely tall enough to ride the ride ... over and over and over again.
Karen's favorite part of Sea World was the Shamu show. I have to admit, that was a really good show - even if we didn't get splashed. I'm still trying to figure out how in the world they train those killer whales to do those tricks.
Besides the shows, Sea World has some amazing sea life exhibits. I thought the penguins and the shark exhibits were the most impressive (probably because the aquariams were absolutely huge).

2 comments:
Looks like a blast...makes me want to go. Maybe we will?
It's all done with smoke and mirrors.
Post a Comment