Lyndon thinks that you pronounce "joke" like "choke". I do not correct him. I think it's cute.

He will one day realize Halloween is not "Hallowing" as he has every year so far.

Charlotte will soon realize other people call Lyndon-Ball (Lynlyn bah) "soccer".

They will not always give me what I refer to as airplane hugs. I love when they come running at me with their arms stretched out wide.

Hopefully, Lyndon will not always jump up onto the bed when he sees an ant in the house. (Don't worry, his little sister squashes it with her hand for him)

They will not always want to cuddle with me with a blanket on the couch while we share a bowl of ice cream during the middle of the day. They will grow up. And want their own.

Until then, I need to remember to enjoy the moments. Between the whining and diaper changes there are slobbery kisses and I love you's.
Find joy in the journey.
5 comments:
so sweet, thanks for the reminder.
Awesome post. I love the pictures and the words are so true!
beautiful post. I loved the pictures and the journey. Everyone needs a little sister to save them from the ants! My cousin used to chase her big brother with a stink bug. :)
Such a sweet post, and the pictures are so good. What a beautiful family you have ;)
love this post. I have recently been reminded too, to enjoy the journey and just laugh and love them!
Post a Comment