Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Should I Be Worried?

Ever since Lyndon was mobile, he has always wanted to pick out his own clothes. He is still very picky about what he wears. Last week he was complaining about his rainboots that he was wearing (along with orange shorts, brown polo shirt and a red & black tie) hurting a bug bite on his foot. I tried to convince him to wear DIFFERENT shoes instead. Oh, the horror of such a thought. His reply?
"But Mommy, I have to wear my rainboots with this because anything else would just look silly. I guess I'll just have to hop on one foot all day."

Really? I informed his this look was not allowed out in public. Mean Mommy.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, I see a fashion designer...or a clown! He's such a cute kid!

kelgrandy said...

Oh, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. The sad thing is, we have similiar pics of our oldest at that age. Take all the pics you can of such momemts- they outgrow it all too soon and it's so much fun to look back on.

larshannon said...

Some day he will be totally embarrassed by that picture and I hope you show it often!