
We all got up early this morning and drove to Midland for my interview with Cotton Bledsoe. While I was at the interview, Lyndon got to play with his cousin Savannah at Grandma and Grandpa Snow's house, and Karen got to catch up with Brooke.
Like always I think the interview went well, but, at least in my book, the proper litmus test for the successfulness of an interview is whether or not you get an offer of employment. Consequently, the jury is still out on whether the interview was a success or not.
I will say this, the interview was the first one I've experienced where I knew every single person who interviewed me and had spoken with them personally at some prior time. As a result, I was very comfortable while I was there (I don't know if that is a good thing). I would probably be better off keeping my guard up in such situations.
Still no word from Fulbright & Jaworski, but I did get an offer for an interview from the bankruptcy practice group at Gardere - a large Dallas-based firm. This job hunt is starting to wear me down.

2 comments:
Between my husband and I, we've been through lots of job searching and interviewing. The right one will come along, and you'll know it when it does. The rest are just good practice to keep you on your game!
I remember at the time, it always seems like a never-ending process, but in the long run, patience for the right job to come along is golden. Best of luck!
But if they hired you, then it would have to be Cotton, Bledsoe, Tighe, Dawson & Snow. And that would really be a mouthful.
Post a Comment