Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time Out!

Time out at our house has evolved over the months (it hasn't been long enough to be able to say "years" yet). Originally, we would put Lyndon in his playpen with no toys for his time out. When he got big enough that we thought he was going to break the bottom out of the playpen, time out moved to his old high chair. Recently, we put the high chair in storage, so his new time out includes being strapped into his chair in the hallway. Apparently, it's a pretty comfy place to do time. Lyndon spends a lot of time in time out as Karen and I struggle to establish our place in the heirarchy of authority (currently we're at the bottom).

4 comments:

The Tate's said...

We are with y'all at the bottom...I think we are inching our way up in Jeffry's world but Jack is holding strong at #1. That is too funny he fell asleep.

Briena Harris said...

I completly understand. I think I have at least one kid in time out all day long. I wish it were easier.

Melanie said...

i think i'm at the bottom, but brett is closer to the top! love the time out spot!!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

hahahaha!!!! "time out" must be exhausting!