Friday, December 14, 2007

Bathroom Remodel

We decided to tear into our bathroom after I finished the bar exam and before I had to go back to work and remodel it. Here are a few pictures of the "3 or 4-day project" that turned into a "5 or 6-week project." It's still not finished completely, but it's fully functional and that's all that matters (if you ask me).
Before
During


(For those of you wondering "hardibacker?," don't worry I ripped it all out and put up Durock. For those of you who don't know the difference, don't worry, I knew exactly what I was doing. "Home Depot, you can do it, we can make it take much longer and cost more by giving you bad advice!")

After (sort of)


1 comment:

Briena Harris said...

Hey, it looks great. I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I can check in whenever I want.